A new approach to Hall measurement - NEWS
The revolutionary new MeasureReady™ M91 FastHall™ measurement controller
Featuring Lake Shore's pateted new FastHall™ measurement technique, the M91 fundamentally changes the way the Hall effect is generated and measured by eliminating the need to switch applied magnetic field polarity during the measurement. This breakthrough results in faster and more accurate measurement, especially with high field superconducting magnets or very low mobility materials.
Traditional Hall effect measurement systems (HMS) provide basic electrical measurement instrumentation combined with a switching unit to measure sample resistivity and Hall voltages, but must rely on separate PC-based software to perform pre- and post-measurement calculations in order to ultimately derive the physical parameters that researchers need to know - resistivity, carrier type, carrier concentration, mobility and Hall coefficient.
The M91 FastHall™ measurement controller combines all of the necessary HMS functions into a single instrument, automating and optimizing the measurement process, and directly reporting the calculated parameters.
Simpler and more convenient:
- All-in-one instrument
- Automatically selects optimal excitation and measurement levels
- Automatically executes measurement steps
- Provides complete Hall analysis
- Easy to use, easy to integrate with existing lab systems
Makes better measurements, faster:
- No need to reverse the magnetic field with FastHall™
- Up to 100 x faster for low mobility materials
- Improves accuracy by minimizing thermal drift
Watch introduction video about MeasureReady™ M91 FastHall™ here
See technical specifications here